MORE OF YOUR FAVORITE QUESTIONS
WHAT'S YOUR APPROACH -- A PROGRAM OR PERSONALIZED SERVICES?
Personalized. Every single session. We'll focus where most essential to advance your mindset and movement.
It's the best of both worlds. My approach offers the structure of a program within deeply personalized coaching.
There will be personalized homework, goal-setting, exercises, and actions to take between sessions too.
In addition, within the My Signature Courage Practice™ experience, I use a framework of CLARITY, CONNECTION, & CONSCIOUS COURAGE to strengthen awareness and integral action to cultivate desired transformation.
You'll also find free resources, e-guides, notes on courage, and insights throughout the website and the blog.
WHERE CAN I SNAG SOME OF YOUR REVIEWS?
You'll find a quote review from real clients across a variety of industries talking about their experiences on nearly every page--usually near the bottom. Or check out client stories for a collection of stories and testimonials.
HOW CAN I FOLLOW THE COURAGE PRACTICE?
Check out the blog, The Courageous Collective, to see the latest press, publications, blog posts, and podcasts.
Join our free, private, and supportive Facebook group of the same name: The Courageous Collective.
Subscribe to our e-newsletter to stay in the know and snag the latest insights and incentives.
Follow us on social media by clicking on any of your favorite social media icons at the bottom of any website page.
I'VE NEVER WORKED WITH A COACH BEFORE. WHAT SHOULD I EXPECT?
Personalized impact. Coaching is all about impact.
As for the process itself, I seek to offer a compassionate welcoming space for you to explore your values, harness your strengths, and take integral, specific action toward your goals. Coaching transformed my life and work; I sincerely hope it impacts yours right where you want it most too.
Come prepared to take notes, share, ask questions, and above all, the willingness to dedicate our time to YOURSELF.
ARE SERVICES AVAILABLE VIRTUALLY FROM ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD?
Absolutely! Clients often choose virtual sessions no matter where they happen to be in a given time. You can be local to Portland, Oregon and still choose a virtual meeting space too if you’d like.
Once your first session is scheduled, a virtual meeting invitation will be sent your way, if applicable.
All payments, however, must be made in USD for processing purposes.
WHAT'S THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN the COACHING & CONSULTING SERVICES?
The coaching services are focused on creating positive, sustainable impact through a developmental approach, taking your goals, strengths, and experience into account as we work together.
The consulting services result in high-impact outcomes for you and your team by providing customized assessment, objective insight, strategic recommendations, tailored resources, and developmental perspective.
In many consulting partnerships, we’ve specifically focused on how to embed the work or proposed solutions of distinguished thought leaders, trainers, or organizational assessments already completed by you or your organization.
HOW DO I GET STARTED OR FIND OUT MORE INFORMATION?
Head over here for next steps on scheduling your complimentary, 30 minute phone consultation.
We'll then discuss your situation, key needs, questions, and explore how collaboration will be most valuable.
I'M YOUNG | OLD | IN SCHOOL | SUCCESSFUL | JUST STARTING OUT | READY TO RETIRE | making a major transition. HOW ARE THESE SERVICES VALUABLE FOR SOMEONE LIKE ME?
Coaching is a unique and universal space meant for everyone. No quick fixes, just strong, actionable development.
It is highly valuable in times of transition or when desiring to move forward from where you are with greater success.
Coaching can further illuminate who you are and empower you to rise further into your brilliance, success, and courage, no matter where you are in life and work.
This isn’t a marketing line; clients are sincerely from all walks in life and in all stages of life.
A coaching space is a place where age, experience, background, success, health, and all the in-betweens are welcome.
SO WHO ARE YOUR TYPICAL CLIENTS?
- The college student preparing to graduate and snag their first role in their desired industry.
- The executive who wants to improve team performance, scale the business mindfully, reinvigorate the brand or company culture, and deliver impactful outcomes to all stakeholders.
- The manager who wants to develop their leadership skills, advance results, and strengthen team development.
- The entrepreneur who wants to build or scale a business venture in a conscious and sustainable way.
- The working professional who is also juggling school, family, and a mortgage.
- The retiring professional exploring what retirement actually means for them and what they want to accomplish.
- The busy, working parent—single or in partnership—who is juggling absolutely everything and honestly cannot imagine how to juggle coaching sessions too.
- The dedicated long-time employee who seeks a promotion or change in career.
- The person with a newly diagnosed health complication exploring how to move forward successfully with their goals.
- The person headed directly into a major life transition and needs a thought partner along the way.
- The care-giver balancing care-giving responsibilities with all the rest of life.
- The single person looking to build, reconnect, or foster a community of their own.
- The student, professional, or retiree who has always wanted to learn hobbies but isn’t sure where to begin.
- The workaholic that would like to achieve a new balance between career and life.
- The stay-at-home-parent contemplating their own growth and development as they invest in the same for their family.
I'M INTERESTED IN MULTIPLE SERVICES. CAN I DO MORE THAN ONE AT ONCE or blend them together?
Absolutely! Reach out here to discuss custom collaboration for both coaching and/or consulting services.
I'VE GOT A QUESTION not reflected here. how do i inquire?
- Simply click here to ask away. We look forward to hearing from you!