THE WORLD NEEDS YOUR STORY. THANK YOU FOR BEING HERE!
WE ARE EXCITED TO HOST YOU AND YOUR BRILLIANCE.
HERE ARE THE DETAILS TO ENSURE A SMOOTH INTERVIEW EXPERIENCE.
1. Schedule your interview session online here.
2. All interviews will be scheduled virtually.
3. Please take note of your confirmation email, which will include your personal virtual Zoom meeting space.
5. If scheduling a live, on-air, or featured video interview, you will also receive a separate consent and release via HelloSign to review, sign, and return prior to your interview. This does not apply to interviews for written publications.
6. Test your computer's audio and video set-up in advance to ensure all is working well. You may be required to update your computer's settings to successfully log into the meeting space. (Note: there are no fees attached to using Zoom.)
7. Email us any questions or requests you have prior to the interview to ensure you have a great interview experience and we can spend most of our time in the heart of discussion. You are also welcome to add-on a 15 minute interview prep consultation when scheduling.
8. Be ready to engage in dialogue on the chosen topic. It is our sincere intention to ensure this interview is an enjoyable, compassionate, and safe space for openly sharing your thoughts, brilliance, and perspective. We thank you for your willingness and interest in offering your experience and wisdom on this important topic.
9. A link to the video interview or published content derived from the interview will emailed to you upon publication.
ADDITIONAL PREPARATORY MATERIALS AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST
SAMPLE INTERVIEW QUESTIONS & PROMPTS
PROPOSED INTERVIEW LAUNCH TIMELINE
ABOUT THE INTERVIEWER
Narrative is the bedrock of my life and leadership. The power of one's story and experience--and the ability to endlessly transform our narratives--was born in me from the moment I picked up a pencil and learned to write a story.
The reality that the life narrative we begin with doesn't have to be the story we stick with tomorrow deeply moves me.
We can call upon our courage and choose to have the pencil writing something new. The story we we are born to live. Why we are here matters; what we do with our valuable time while here matters too.
The force of narrative in my life drew me to an early career in the theatre and film industries, telling stories for the stage and screen. Game-changing moments in my own life story influenced my transition to leadership and life coaching where I now collaborate with leaders and life warriors in shaping their own stories in ways most meaningful to them.
Along the way, I have enjoyed interviewing people on what it takes to lead and live courageously and to navigate the highs and lows of what it means to be human.
I personally believe the world needs your story; it is my sincere joy and abiding responsibility to offer a welcoming interview space for you to wrestle with the tough questions, explore your experience, unearth your insights, and elevate the humanity of your story.
In this spirit, I thank you for the opportunity to meet with you in the interview space at the intersection of your mind and heart.