WELCOME! LET'S GET ORIENTED.
HERE'S WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT IN ADVANCE OF YOUR FIRST SESSION.
- EXCITEMENT...and probably some nerves. Good things occur most often at the edge of our comfort zone.
- Random questions and thoughts that come to mind. We'll do our best to address common orientation inquiries here.
- If your question isn't addressed, however, please don't hesitate to email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Review these welcome materials thoroughly. There are 7 key steps to take to begin WELL.
KEY ORIENTATION ACTIONS
STEP ONE: CLIENT AGREEMENTS
A custom 1:1 client agreement will be emailed to you from HelloSign within 48 hours of your sign-on date. This agreement outlines the specific services you have requested and/or purchased. Check your spam folders to ensure it arrives securely for your action & records.
Sign and return the agreement prior to your first session.
- Once signatures have been obtained by both you and us here at TCP, a copy will be emailed to you for your records.
STEP TWO: EXPLORE & CONNECT
Review these steps thoroughly. Or revisit when needed.
Explore this website. Your TCP experience includes access to complimentary resources, blog posts, inspiration galleries, and newsletters if you wish to leverage them.
- Not yet subscribed to our newsletter? We highly recommend it. And no, we won't spam ya. It exists so you can stay in the know on insights, snag incentives, and be inspired by others practicing courage alongside you in their own unique way.
- Follow The Courage Practice on your favorite social media platform to add a dose of courage-in-practice to your scroll.
STEP THREE: SCHEDULE the session(s)
1. Momentum is a key ingredient to success. If your schedule allows, we recommend you schedule multiple sessions in advance so you can snag your desired pacing. You can always adjust your pace and reschedule as needed.
2. Reoccurring appointments can be made online when reoccurring dates/times are available.
3. Rescheduling or cancelling appointments must be completed 48 hours in advance. You can do so by clicking the direct link in your appointment confirmation email. You can also log into your account here to reschedule/cancel.
4. Should an emergency arise, please text directly to 503-481-7856.
STEP FOUR: PROMO CODES, PAYMENT PLANS, & PRE-PAID SERVICES
1. Remember to include any applicable promo code or pre-paid package coupon code when scheduling your sessions to snag designated discounts. If you cannot locate your code from your consultation notes, please reach out to us.
2. On a payment plan? You'll receive email reminders, account charge notifications, and/or invoices each month, as outlined in your agreement. Please reach out with any questions along the way.
3. Did you book a single, stand-alone session? Anticipate payment will be due when you schedule (in advance of the session).
4. Got a referral? Send them our way! If they sign on, you'll snag yourself a complimentary 60 minute session.
PREPARING FOR YOUR FIRST SESSION
STEP FIVE: VIRTUAL MEETING SPACE PREPARATION
1. Accept the calendar invitation(s) to your personal virtual meeting space upon email receipt. Anticipate receiving this invitation(s) within 24 hours of scheduling a session.
2. Test your computer's audio and video set-up in advance of your first session to ensure all is working well and you can easily join the meeting space. You may be required to update your computer's settings to successfully log in. (Note: no fees are involved for Zoom web conference.)
STEP SIX: EMAIL QUESTIONS AND/OR APPLICABLE MATERIALS
1. If you haven't already, for career development purposes, email a copy of your resume, sample cover letter, and LinkedIn profile link to Tonyalynne in advance for review.
2. Jot down questions you have to ensure our collaboration is off to a strong start. Email them in advance if it's helpful.
STEP SEVEN: COME PREPARED & BE READY TO FOCUS
1. The coaching space is for YOU. Dedicate yourself fully to it. Set up a work area for your sessions that limits distractions, come prepared to take notes in a centralized place, silence your cell phone, be well-hydrated, nourished, and ready to dig in with intention, laughter, and a willingness to be challenged to rise further into your own unique potential.
FOOD FOR COURAGEOUS THOUGHT
In anticipation of your first session,consider the following:
1. What is my relationship to the word COURAGE?
2. The moment I hear that word, what do I think of? And what might I want to think of?
3. What is my relationship to the word PRACTICE?
4. What is my approach to practice? Where am I most successful in it? Where do I want to improve?
5. How can this coaching experience really elevate both my courage and my practice?